1. Coordination of joint actions in the direction of strengthening the market position of enterprises – members of the All-Ukrainian Association of Bakers.
2. Lobbying the interests of members of the All-Ukrainian Association of Bakers at the national and regional levels.
3. Participation in the development of important for the enterprises of the bakery industry laws and regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers.
4. Participation in the work of the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, the Council of National Associations of Producers under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Council of Entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation. Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, Public Council at the State Service for Technical Regulation of Ukraine, Public Council at the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine, National Standardization Body, Ukrainian Quality Association, Ukrainian Business Council, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
5. Information support of enterprises:
• prices for grain, flour and bread;
• laws and regulations;
• analytical and review materials.
6. Ensuring the work of the technical committee for standardization TC 153 “Khlibobulochni ta makaronni vyroby”. Development of national standards (DSTU) for bakery and pasta products.
7. The Organisation of the Specialised Tasting Commission, which, based on the results of quality assessment of samples, decides on the supply of new products for production.
8. Ensuring the representation of enterprises at domestic and international exhibitions, competitions, fairs, etc.
9. Participation in the development and implementation of training and retraining programs for the bakery industry.
10. Establishment and support of the “Merezha enerhoefektyvnykh khlibopekariv” (Energy Efficient Bakers Network) within the project “Konsultuvannia pidpryiemstv shchodo enerhoefektyvnosti” (Consulting companies on energy efficiency), implemented by the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH together with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and Germany.
11. Publication of the information bulletin “Informatsiinyi Visnyk” in the bakery industry and coverage of achievements and problems of enterprises-members of the All-Ukrainian Association of Bakers through the central and local media.